Downloads of v 0.1.2.23
Here's a HTTP Proxy server that looks like tcpTrace (and is based on the same underlying asynchronous I/O engine). Simply configure your SOAP client to use a HTTP proxy server, leave all the addresses as normal, and off you go. As before you'll see a list of connections on left, simply select one, and the request / response HTTP messages will appear on the right.
To install ProxyTrace, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install proxytrace
To upgrade ProxyTrace, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade proxytrace
$binRoot = Get-BinRoot Write-Debug "Bin Root is $binRoot" $installDir = Join-Path "$binRoot" "$packageName" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage 'proxytrace' 'http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcptrace/proxyTrace012.zip' $installDir Install-ChocolateyPath $installDir 'User'
Virus Scan Results
- proxytrace.0.1.2.23.nupkg (fa3af5aa1b9b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- proxyTrace012.zip (bb43064be223) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|ProxyTrace 0.1.2.23||584||Sunday, January 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ProxyTrace Package
- This discussion is only about ProxyTrace and the ProxyTrace package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ProxyTrace, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.