Downloads of v 3.7.0
Puppet Open Source is a flexible, customizable framework available under the Apache 2.0 license designed to help system administrators automate the many repetitive tasks they regularly perform. As a declarative, model-based approach to IT automation, it lets you define the desired state - or the "what" - of your infrastructure using the Puppet configuration language. Once these configurations are deployed, Puppet automatically installs the necessary packages and starts the related services, and then regularly enforces the desired state. In automating the mundane, Puppet frees you to work on more challenging projects with higher business impact.
Puppet Open Source is the underlying technology for Puppet Enterprise and runs on all major Linux distributions, major Unix platforms like Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX, and Microsoft Windows.
Puppet 3.7.0 is the first version that includes an 64-bit version of Puppet. Some adjustments may need to be met to upgrade to the x64 version. If you want to continue with more compatibility, please upgrade with
choco update puppet -x86.
To install Puppet, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install puppet
To upgrade Puppet, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade puppet
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'puppet' 'MSI' '/qn' 'http://downloads.puppetlabs.com/windows/puppet-3.7.0.msi' 'http://downloads.puppetlabs.com/windows/puppet-3.7.0-x64.msi' -validExitCodes @(0)
Virus Scan Results
- puppet.3.7.0.nupkg (eb7c09243661) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- puppet-3.7.0-x64.msi (56e7be8e94e6) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- puppet-3.7.0.msi (df22934cd64e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Puppet (Install) 3.8.7||79957||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|Puppet (Install) 3.8.6||21241||Friday, February 26, 2016||approved|
|Puppet (Install) 3.8.5||2319||Tuesday, January 26, 2016||approved|
|Puppet (Install) 3.8.4||3356||Wednesday, November 4, 2015||approved|
|Puppet (Install) 3.8.3||2668||Tuesday, September 22, 2015||approved|
|Puppet 3.8.2||2230||Friday, August 7, 2015||approved|
|Puppet 3.8.1||3256||Wednesday, May 27, 2015||approved|
|Puppet 3.7.5||1573||Friday, March 27, 2015||approved|
|Puppet 3.7.4||5051||Thursday, January 29, 2015||approved|
|Puppet 3.7.3||2417||Wednesday, November 5, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.7.2||907||Thursday, October 23, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.7.1||1588||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.7.0||989||Thursday, September 4, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.6.2||2242||Wednesday, June 11, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.6.1||914||Friday, May 23, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.6.0||721||Friday, May 16, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.5.1||985||Thursday, April 17, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.4.3||50130||Thursday, February 20, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 22.214.171.12440211||890||Tuesday, February 11, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.4.2||920||Tuesday, January 7, 2014||approved|
|Puppet 3.4.1||369||Friday, December 27, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.4.0||394||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.3.2||601||Wednesday, November 13, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.3.1||576||Tuesday, October 8, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.3.0||471||Friday, September 13, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.2.4||410||Friday, August 16, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.2.3||373||Friday, August 16, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.2.2||308||Thursday, September 12, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 3.2.1||439||Wednesday, June 5, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 2.7.23||360||Friday, August 16, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 2.7.21||332||Wednesday, June 5, 2013||approved|
|Puppet 2.7.17||565||Friday, June 29, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Puppet Package
- This discussion is only about Puppet and the Puppet package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Puppet, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.