Downloads of v 18.104.22.16870425
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
This package depends on the python (32-bit) package the latest major version.
To install [DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install python-x86_32
To upgrade [DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade python-x86_32
'This package is deprecated. Please install python with -ForceX86 parameter and make sure useRememberedArgumentsForUpgrades feature is on' | Write-Host throw 'Deprecated package'
Virus Scan Results
- python-x86_22.214.171.124.20170425.nupkg (bbc6085890d2) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- python3-x86_32 (= 3.5.2)
|[DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit) 126.96.36.19970425||86789||Wednesday, April 26, 2017||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 3.5.2||600||Monday, June 27, 2016||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 3.5.1||293||Sunday, December 27, 2015||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 188.8.131.5250501||654||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 3.4.3||304||Wednesday, February 25, 2015||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 3.4.2||533||Wednesday, October 8, 2014||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 184.108.40.20641004||205||Saturday, October 4, 2014||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 3.4.1||434||Monday, June 9, 2014||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 2.7.11||404||Saturday, December 5, 2015||approved|
|Python (32-bit) 2.7.10||183||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the [DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit) Package
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit) and the [DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] Python (32-bit), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.