Downloads of v 3.7.0-a2
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
- This package depends on the the latest major version of python package.
To install Python, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install python
--version 3.7.0-a2 --pre
To upgrade Python, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade python
--version 3.7.0-a2 --pre
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- python.3.7.0-a2.nupkg (970c8a1e0c9c) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- python3 (= 3.7.0-a2)
|Python 3.7.1||25180||Saturday, October 20, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.1-rc2||57||Sunday, October 14, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.1-rc1||174||Thursday, September 27, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0||45188||Thursday, June 28, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-rc1||204||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-b5||156||Thursday, May 31, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-b4||299||Thursday, May 3, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-b3||295||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-b2||330||Wednesday, February 28, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-b1||324||Thursday, February 1, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-a4-20180116||245||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-a4||222||Tuesday, January 9, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-a3||330||Wednesday, December 6, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.7.0-a2||303||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.6.7||382||Saturday, October 20, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.7-rc2||15||Sunday, October 14, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.7-rc1||36||Thursday, September 27, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.6||1783||Thursday, June 28, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.6-rc1||47||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.5||41408||Thursday, March 29, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.5-rc1||88||Wednesday, March 14, 2018||approved|
|Python 220.127.116.1180116||27135||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.6.4||10637||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.6.4-rc1||149||Wednesday, December 6, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.6.3||91320||Wednesday, October 4, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.6.2||19586||Monday, July 17, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.6.1||23171||Wednesday, March 22, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.6.0||15208||Friday, December 23, 2016||approved|
|Python 3.5.4||1086||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 18.104.22.16861029||9137||Saturday, October 29, 2016||approved|
|Python 22.214.171.12461002||5437||Sunday, October 2, 2016||approved|
|Python 3.5.1||24774||Sunday, December 27, 2015||approved|
|Python 126.96.36.19980111||2186||Thursday, January 11, 2018||approved|
|Python 3.4.4||349||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 188.8.131.5250501||19632||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.4.3||5624||Wednesday, February 25, 2015||approved|
|Python 3.4.2||11564||Wednesday, October 8, 2014||approved|
|Python 184.108.40.20641004||684||Saturday, October 4, 2014||approved|
|Python 220.127.116.1140610||5451||Tuesday, June 10, 2014||approved|
|Python 3.4.1||530||Saturday, June 7, 2014||approved|
|Python 18.104.22.16840321||3660||Tuesday, March 25, 2014||approved|
|Python 3.4.0||1112||Monday, March 17, 2014||approved|
|Python 3.3.4||155||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.2.5||168||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.1.4||152||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 3.0.1||151||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Python 2.7.11||17222||Saturday, December 5, 2015||approved|
|Python 2.7.10||946||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|Python 2.7.6||16737||Monday, November 11, 2013||approved|
|Python 2.7.5||5971||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
|Python 2.7.4||1576||Sunday, April 7, 2013||approved|
|Python 2.7.3||5569||Saturday, April 14, 2012||approved|
|Python 22.214.171.124||564||Friday, February 3, 2012||approved|
|Python 2.7.2||6076||Tuesday, September 27, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the Python Package
- This discussion is only about Python and the Python package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Python, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.