Downloads of v 1.4.1
qTox is a powerful Tox client that follows the Tox design guidelines while running on all major platforms.
- One to one chat with friends
- Group chats
- File transfers, with previewing of images
- Audio calls, including group calls
- Video calls
- Tox DNS and Tox URI support
- Translations in 26 languages
- Faux offline messages
- Auto-updates on Windows and Mac, packages on Linux
- And many more options!
This package will always install the latest version of qTox, regardless of the package version.
To install qTox, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install qtox
To upgrade qTox, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade qtox
$packageName = 'qtox' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://build.tox.chat/view/qtox/job/qTox_pkg_windows_x86_stable_release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/setup-qtox.exe' $url64 = 'https://build.tox.chat/view/qtox/job/qTox_pkg_windows_x86-64_stable_release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/setup-qtox.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- qtox.1.4.1.nupkg (5f8212ef177b) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- setup-qtox.exe (1e17305df62a) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- setup-qtox.exe (e2c9a2e07cba) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|qTox 1.16.3||120||Friday, June 7, 2019||approved|
|qTox 1.14.1||509||Tuesday, April 3, 2018||approved|
|qTox 1.13.0||352||Wednesday, November 29, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.12.1||299||Wednesday, October 25, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.11.0||465||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.10.2||295||Saturday, June 10, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.10.0||220||Monday, June 5, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.9.0||300||Wednesday, May 3, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.8.1||380||Monday, February 20, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.8.0||227||Monday, February 6, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.7.0||289||Thursday, February 2, 2017||approved|
|qTox 1.5.1||331||Friday, November 4, 2016||approved|
|qTox 220.127.116.11||326||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||approved|
|qTox 1.4.1||226||Sunday, May 15, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the qTox Package
- This discussion is only about qTox and the qTox package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or qTox, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.