Downloads of v 0.1.201504
Learn about physics and help us build the future quantum computers by playing games.
How to play
- Help Agent87 survive the evil spiders. Use W, A, S and D to move and left click to shoot.
- Upgrade the weapon with quantum liquid in order to temporarily boost its shooting power.
- How long can you stay alive?
- To contribute to our research, make sure you play our games with an active internet connection, as we are gathering data for our scientists based on your performance.
- Data policy
- Science publications derived from game data
To install Quantum Shooter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install quantumshooter
To upgrade Quantum Shooter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade quantumshooter
$packageName = 'quantumshooter' $url = 'http://scienceathome.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/QuantumShooter.zip' $checksum = '5508d3236377cf1b3dc426e3448e5e444da7586d' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = "$url" $checksum64 = "$checksum" $checksumType64 = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "QuantumShooter.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- quantumshooter.0.1.201504.nupkg (79aeaf57e2d2) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Quantum Shooter 0.1.20160513||327||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
|Quantum Shooter 0.1.201504||198||Monday, May 25, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Quantum Shooter Package
- This discussion is only about Quantum Shooter and the Quantum Shooter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Quantum Shooter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.