Downloads of v 1.4.2
qutebrowser is a keyboard-focused browser with a minimal GUI. It’s based on Python, PyQt5 and QtWebKit and free software, licensed under the GPL.
It was inspired by other browsers/addons like dwb and Vimperator/Pentadactyl.
To install qutebrowser, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install qutebrowser
To upgrade qutebrowser, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade qutebrowser
#Install-VirtualPackage 'qutebrowser.portable' 'qutebrowser.install'
Virus Scan Results
- qutebrowser.1.4.2.nupkg (13354ca90328) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- qutebrowser.install (≥ 1.4.2)
|qutebrowser 1.5.2||645||Friday, October 26, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.5.0||219||Thursday, October 4, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.4.2||271||Thursday, September 6, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.3.3||451||Friday, June 22, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.3.2||215||Monday, June 11, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.3.1||209||Tuesday, May 29, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.3.0||284||Friday, May 4, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.2.1||478||Thursday, March 15, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.2.0||179||Saturday, March 10, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.1.2||163||Friday, March 2, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.1.1||391||Tuesday, January 23, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.1.0||220||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.0.4||496||Friday, December 1, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.0.3||344||Sunday, November 5, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.0.2||269||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.0.1||224||Friday, October 13, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 1.0.0||175||Friday, October 13, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.11.0||476||Thursday, July 6, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.10.1||400||Friday, March 17, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.9.1||318||Tuesday, January 17, 2017||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.9.0||240||Friday, December 30, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.8.4||246||Thursday, November 10, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.8.2||338||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.7.0||240||Thursday, June 23, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.6.2||204||Thursday, May 5, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.6.1||181||Friday, April 15, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.6.0||185||Tuesday, April 5, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.5.1||308||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
|qutebrowser 0.5.0||203||Sunday, January 10, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the qutebrowser Package
- This discussion is only about qutebrowser and the qutebrowser package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or qutebrowser, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.