Downloads of v 1.1.1
The Rackspace Command Line Interface is a unified tool to manage your Rackspace services. It provides streamlined and secure configuration as well as a single point of entry for all Rackspace Cloud services.
To install Rackspace Command Line Interface, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rack
To upgrade Rackspace Command Line Interface, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rack
md5: 5D8AC8D18AC145E6E67C416C041CE95A | sha1: E7ED06B5B15E3DF6AA803D6018779F306E4BFEED | sha256: 24DD3FF84B765C46EC1B1F606D627CC214208631BAFCE927852EE15D62CCC054 | sha512: 09AC23F76EE9FB51A5F50D48C98547ED3F44ED87DA5BFEE74583534CBFDF77C6B1B39AF073030F20641EC01F296602C5B24FC3A93CD4CA5ACBFFEA12AF55E053
Virus Scan Results
- rack.1.1.1.nupkg (cbf12d9a8b0f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- rack.exe (24dd3ff84b76) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2015 Rackspace, Inc.
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.2.2016072901||458||Friday, July 29, 2016||approved|
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.2||234||Tuesday, May 17, 2016||approved|
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.1.1||256||Monday, March 7, 2016||approved|
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.1.0-beta1||255||Wednesday, November 18, 2015||exempted|
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.0.1||240||Monday, December 14, 2015||approved|
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.0.0||273||Monday, December 14, 2015||approved|
|Rackspace Command Line Interface 1.0.0-beta1||269||Wednesday, August 19, 2015||exempted|
Discussion for the Rackspace Command Line Interface Package
- This discussion is only about Rackspace Command Line Interface and the Rackspace Command Line Interface package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Rackspace Command Line Interface, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.