Downloads of v 1.60
RegDllView is a small utility that displays the list of all registered dll/ocx/exe files (COM registration).
For each registered file, you can view the last date/time that it was registered, and the list of all
registration entries (CLSID/ProgID).
RegDllView also allows you to unregister dll/ocx files that you don't need on your system anymore.
If you have dll/ocx files that don't exist on your system anymore, but their registration entries are still
exist in your Registry, you can manually remove these entries by using 'Delete All Entries For Selected Files' option.
Starting from version 1.35, RegDllView also allows you to register dll/ocx files (like regsvr32), simply by
dragging one or more files from Explorer folder into the window of RegDllView.
To install RegDllView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install regdllview
To upgrade RegDllView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade regdllview
$packageName = 'regdllview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regdllview.zip' $checksum = '08c24bb610a74f031f56c5294eafadc851b13b95' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/regdllview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '33bd5fb45226788cd1db8c2a62d4effb4c8d366b' $checksumType64 = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- regdllview-x64.zip (1fbc281eb30a) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regdllview.zip (06941f3ef54f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regdllview.exe (9938f8bcc502) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regdllview.exe (52d52b59561c) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- regdllview.1.60.nupkg (6cd12fd4ab00) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
|RegDllView 1.60||490||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||approved|
|RegDllView 1.58||362||Tuesday, December 9, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the RegDllView Package
- This discussion is only about RegDllView and the RegDllView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RegDllView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.