Downloads of v 0.8.0.362
RoundhousE is a Professional Database Change and Versioning Management tool. Type rh /? for options
To install RoundhousE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install roundhouse
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|RoundhousE 0.8.6||912||Friday, November 8, 2013||approved|
|RoundhousE 0.8.5.0||730||Sunday, November 27, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.362||75||Sunday, November 27, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.351||108||Wednesday, September 28, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.346||63||Wednesday, September 21, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.332||152||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.330||105||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.329||122||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.328||85||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.327||88||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.314||120||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.305||92||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.300||92||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.292||113||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.8.0.291||86||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.7.0.290||89||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.7.0.282||111||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|RoundhousE 0.7.0.281||126||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the RoundhousE Package
- This discussion is only about RoundhousE and the RoundhousE package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RoundhousE, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.