Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
Ruby - A dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install ruby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ruby
To upgrade ruby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ruby
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ruby.184.108.40.206.nupkg (f75fcba10e9b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Ruby 220.127.116.11||12463||Monday, June 25, 2018||approved|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168||14787||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124||6966||Wednesday, February 28, 2018||approved|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199||16501||Tuesday, December 26, 2017||approved|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52||5178||Wednesday, December 20, 2017||approved|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206||22067||Tuesday, September 19, 2017||approved|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11||16689||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||approved|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168||10685||Friday, May 26, 2017||approved|
|Ruby 2.3.3||32741||Tuesday, April 25, 2017||approved|
|Ruby 2.3.1||83202||Sunday, October 9, 2016||approved|
|Ruby 2.3.0||200992||Friday, May 6, 2016||approved|
|Ruby 2.2.4||13532||Wednesday, February 24, 2016||approved|
|Ruby 2.2.3||85777||Saturday, October 24, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 2.2.2||365||Saturday, October 24, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 2.2.1||334||Saturday, October 24, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 2.1.8||3981||Wednesday, February 24, 2016||approved|
|Ruby 2.1.7||912||Monday, November 9, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 2.1.6||34446||Monday, May 11, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 2.1.5||19888||Monday, January 5, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124||8439||Thursday, October 2, 2014||approved|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199800||956||Wednesday, February 24, 2016||approved|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52500||280||Monday, May 11, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206800||376||Thursday, January 8, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11600||951||Thursday, October 2, 2014|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168100||6206||Friday, June 6, 2014|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124100||1828||Monday, April 28, 2014|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199300||4973||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.5202||556||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 184.108.40.20601||556||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 220.127.116.1100||3160||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168100||5992||Thursday, January 8, 2015||approved|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124500||938||Friday, June 6, 2014|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199400||1389||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52802||404||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206801||379||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11800||1094||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168400||3956||Tuesday, February 5, 2013|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124700||1362||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.19900||598||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.5200||1704||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206002||532||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11001||394||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.1681||440||Monday, January 9, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.1240||834||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199||480||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 188.8.131.52||426||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 1.9.2||527||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206402||2927||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11401||399||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168400||1368||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124100||3225||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199000||677||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52800||877||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206702||368||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11701||409||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.1687||385||Monday, January 9, 2012|
|ruby 1.8.7||2503||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the ruby Package
- This discussion is only about ruby and the ruby package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ruby, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.