Downloads of v 3.0.2
s3put is a really quick'n'dirty CLI app for [S3] and [GCS].
Originally, it has been written during an S3 upload which was taking too long, because there are no tools which support multiple parallel uploads. s3put does. Later, the capability for getting buckets and copying them to the local disk was added.
To install s3put, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install s3put
To upgrade s3put, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade s3put
$packageName = 's3put' $url = 'https://github.com/surma/s3put/releases/download/3.0.2/s3put_windows_386.exe' $url64 = 'https://github.com/surma/s3put/releases/download/3.0.2/s3put_windows_amd64.exe' $installDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $exeDir = "$installDir\s3put.exe" Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $exeDir $url $url64
Virus Scan Results
- s3put.3.0.2.nupkg (d5d1ca43c64f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- s3put_windows_amd64.exe (52617936f6bf) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- s3put_windows_386.exe (f608e3e9fddc) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|s3put 3.0.2||383||Thursday, April 7, 2016||approved|
|s3put 3.0.1||260||Wednesday, April 6, 2016||approved|
|s3put 2.1.1||226||Wednesday, January 13, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the s3put Package
- This discussion is only about s3put and the s3put package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or s3put, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.