Downloads of v 1.27
Colorful, sorted multi-column directory enumeration. Can include a range of information, or be compact and concise.
To install Sdir, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sdir
To upgrade Sdir, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sdir
md5: 76369D578219CEFD6C6CC7F46F2B0CFB | sha1: FDA4B42C6BB4840801918B099D76981A50C55615 | sha256: 17BD7D12C56314EE3995C3618EA3AB7DC0AECB3099A71D39B70ABF66E23C1F3F | sha512: 459A68FD541A8ED58E4CB339409E9D16EDDD4623C13D14DAED9ECB068CAC7F53F8CED8971E88060E1678EAB184DF3D4EFA89B19091F77A74E06342F497D9F65E
Virus Scan Results
- sdir.1.27.nupkg (f06c96f1659d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sdir.exe (17bd7d12c563) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 Malcolm J. Smith
Add support for ownership information, effective permissions, and fixes for long path support
|Sdir 1.27||408||Monday, January 30, 2017||approved|
|Sdir 1.26||274||Saturday, February 20, 2016||approved|
|sdir 22.214.171.124||201||Monday, October 19, 2015||approved|
|sdir 126.96.36.199||177||Wednesday, August 26, 2015||approved|
|sdir 188.8.131.52||200||Friday, June 12, 2015||approved|
|sdir 184.108.40.206||259||Sunday, January 11, 2015||approved|
|sdir 220.127.116.11||443||Sunday, November 2, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Sdir Package
- This discussion is only about Sdir and the Sdir package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sdir, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.