Downloads of v 2.01
Shell Extensions are in-process COM objects which extend the abilities of Windows operating system. Most shell extensions are automatically installed by the operating system, but there are also many other applications that install additional shell extension components.
For example: If you install WinZip on your computer, you'll see a special WinZip menu when you right-click on a Zip file. This menu is created by adding a shell extension to the system.
To install ShellExView (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install shexview.portable
To upgrade ShellExView (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade shexview.portable
$packageName = 'shexview.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.zip' $checksum = 'b0f5e6bea715be67460d24e4ffe5256297ffd990cc4f5bfa902f9d5af0d1196d' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '73248fb48ee6387cadbd6bdde5265cbef465cea7fca8f3b72eac5c408f4e7ccb' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "shexview.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- shexview.portable.2.01.nupkg (897976340b72) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- shexview-x64.zip (73248fb48ee6) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- shexview.zip (b0f5e6bea715) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|ShellExView (Portable) 2.01||8||Monday, June 24, 2019||approved|
|ShellExView (Portable) 2.00||35||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|ShellExView (Portable) 1.97||502||Tuesday, September 1, 2015||approved|
|ShellExView (Portable) 1.96||246||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
|ShellExView (Portable) 1.95||220||Thursday, July 2, 2015||approved|
|ShellExView (Portable) 1.90||405||Saturday, April 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ShellExView (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about ShellExView (Portable) and the ShellExView (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ShellExView (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.