Downloads of v 2.4.6
Simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) which can configure network activity on your computer.
The lightweight application is less than a megabyte, and it is compatible with Windows Vista and higher operating systems.
- Simple interface without annoying pop ups
- Rules editor (create your own rules)
- Internal blocklist rules (block Windows spy / telemetry)
- Dropped packets information with notification and logging to a file feature (win7+)
- Allowed packets information with logging to a file feature (win8+)
- Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) support (win10)
- Windows Store support (win8+)
- Windows services support
- Free and open source
- Localization support
- IPv6 support
- For correct working, need administrator rights.
To install simplewall, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install simplewall
To upgrade simplewall, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade simplewall
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- simplewall.2.4.6.nupkg (35124cc3605e) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- simplewall.install (= 2.4.6)
|simplewall 2.4.6||107||Wednesday, March 27, 2019||approved|
|simplewall 2.4.5||47||Wednesday, March 20, 2019||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.13||171||Thursday, January 3, 2019||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.12||59||Tuesday, December 25, 2018||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.11||60||Friday, December 14, 2018||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.10||66||Wednesday, November 28, 2018||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.9||66||Tuesday, November 20, 2018||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.8||59||Wednesday, November 7, 2018||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.7||44||Monday, November 5, 2018||approved|
|simplewall 2.3.6||54||Tuesday, October 23, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the simplewall Package
- This discussion is only about simplewall and the simplewall package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or simplewall, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.