Downloads of v 1.0.558
This pkg has been deprecated because it's incompatible with SDIOs new version number format.
New package name: SDIO
Snappy Driver Installer Origin (SDIO)
Snappy Driver Installer Origin is a fork of Snappy Driver Installer starting at version
r541. The old project is no longer in the hands of the original developers, is no longer open source and is not safe to use.
Snappy Driver Installer Origin remains a free, open source project. Free means it costs you nothing to download and use. Free means it is free of adware, malware, backdoors, unwanted third party software or other dodgy stuff.
INSTALL MISSING DRIVERS AND UPDATE OLD DRIVERS
If you've lost your driver discs, you're unable to find drivers on the manufacturer's website or Windows Update can't configure your hardware, use this tool to quickly find and install all missing drivers.
If you're a PC technician, keep Snappy Driver Installer Origin on your USB flash drive or external hard drive and take it with you wherever you go. In environments with no Internet access, you can quickly get things working. No more searching for drivers after a clean install, just let Snappy Driver Installer Origin do its thing and your job will be done in no time.
No limitations. No premium features. No adware. No gotchas.
Keep it on your USB flash drive and use it on the go. No installation is necessary.
You'll be notified about available updates and you'll be able to download them with the tool itself.
Easy system restore point creation.
Supports all Windows
Compatible with all versions of Windows, including server editions.
Pick any theme you like or make your own.
State of the art algorithms for finding the best matching drivers for any devices.
Licensed under GNU GPL v3.0.
Twenty-seven languages are supported. Your language is probably among them.
Supports: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
To install [Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install snappy-driver-installer-origin
To upgrade [Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade snappy-driver-installer-origin
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- SDIO_R558.exe (42ffdc7887b8) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SDIO_x64_R558.exe (4edc0c86ccf5) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SDIO_R558.zip (ea57b806cdcc) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- snappy-driver-installer-origin.1.0.558.nupkg (d29e60de7caa) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|[Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin 1.0.558||461||Sunday, May 7, 2017||approved|
|Snappy Driver Installer Origin 1.0.554||216||Thursday, April 27, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin and the [Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Snappy Driver Installer Origin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.