Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
GNU Solfege is an ear training program written to help you train intervals, chords, scales and rhythms. It is free software and part of the GNU Project. The program is indented to help music students with their ear training.
The program runs on GNU Linux and similar operating systems that have Python and the Gtk+ toolkit available, and on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. People with some hacker skills can make it run on Mac OS X, but that is not easy. There is no planned port to Android, Symbian or iOS. The reason for this is that Solfege is written in Python and Gtk+, and porting to those operating systems require that I rewrite the program in another programming language.
To install GNU Solfege, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install solfege
To upgrade GNU Solfege, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade solfege
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- solfege.184.108.40.206.nupkg (a60a004307c8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- solfege-win32-3.22.2.exe (86407d9a4093) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Package Version 220.127.116.11: Better uninstall script, now using registry to find path of uninstall program
Solfege 3.22.2, October 6, 2013
- Updated Esperanto, Portugese and Turkish translations to the users manual
- Updated Spannish and Turkish messages
- distribute solfege/tests/lesson-files/*
- help/C/scales/modes.html are never translated. So we must link to the C-locale file in every translation.
- gettext tweaks to make the test suite work both when run as "test.py" and "test.py test_lessonfile". There is still something wrong because we have to disable the test to run debuild
- distribute solfege/tests/lib/* and solfege/test/include/*
|GNU Solfege 18.104.22.168||622||Thursday, May 29, 2014|
|GNU Solfege 3.22.2||274||Wednesday, May 28, 2014|
Discussion for the GNU Solfege Package
- This discussion is only about GNU Solfege and the GNU Solfege package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GNU Solfege, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.