Downloads of v 10.5.1.202
Sqldiag Manager is a graphic interface that provides customization capbabilities to collect data for SQL Server using sqldiag collector engine. The data collected can be used by SQL Nexus tool which help you troubleshoot SQL Server performance problems. This is the same tool Microsoft SQL Server support engineers use to for data collection to troubleshoot customer's performance problems.
How it works
This tool lets you customize what you want to collect and then let you create a data collection package. You extract the package and run SQLdiag data collector engine on the SQL Server you are troubleshooting.
1.Powerful data collection capabilities: The tool relies on SQLdiag collector engine to provide collection of perfmon, profiler trace, msinfo32, errorlogs, Windows event logs, TSQL script output and registry exports.
2.Default templates: You can choose SQL Server version and platform (32 bit or 64 bit). The tool will automatically choose a default template for the combination. This will have default set of perfmon counters, profiler traces.
3.Shipped with ready to use Custom collectors: Most commonly used custom collectors include SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2008 R2 performance collector.
4.Customization/Extensibility: You can customize what perfmon and profiler trace events you want to collect. Additionally, you can create your own custom collectors with TSQL Scripts, batch files and utilities. See customization guide.
5.Packaging: With a single click of save, the tool will package all your files into a single cab so that you can ship to the machine where you intend to run on.
6.Integration with SQL Nexus: The custom collectors shipped will collect data that can be analyzed by SQL Nexus Tool.
To install SqlDiag Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqldiagmanager
To upgrade SqlDiag Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqldiagmanager
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- sqldiagmanager.10.5.1.202.nupkg (d97f2ff89f4d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- setup.10.5.1.202.zip (637cd566206a) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SqlDiag Manager 10.5.1.202||987||Tuesday, October 9, 2012|
Discussion for the SqlDiag Manager Package
- This discussion is only about SqlDiag Manager and the SqlDiag Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SqlDiag Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.