Downloads of v 3.8.4
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. SQLite Analyzer is an analysis program for database files compatible with all SQLite versions through this version and beyond.
To install SQLite.analyzer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlite.analyzer
To upgrade SQLite.analyzer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlite.analyzer
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- sqlite.analyzer.3.8.4.nupkg (657ae23930b4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqlite-analyzer-win32-x86-3080400.zip (43f9a194984d) - ## / 49 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SQLite Analyzer 3.10.1||1017||Thursday, January 14, 2016||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.10.0||224||Wednesday, January 6, 2016||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.9.2||295||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.9.1||279||Friday, October 16, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.9.0||248||Wednesday, October 14, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 22.214.171.124||322||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.11||248||Monday, July 27, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 126.96.36.199||309||Thursday, May 21, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 188.8.131.52||286||Sunday, May 10, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.10||241||Saturday, May 9, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.9||287||Thursday, April 9, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 184.108.40.206||283||Friday, February 27, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 220.127.116.11||362||Sunday, February 1, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 18.104.22.168||293||Wednesday, January 21, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.8||283||Saturday, January 17, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 22.214.171.124||318||Thursday, December 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 126.96.36.199||289||Sunday, December 7, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 188.8.131.52||292||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 184.108.40.206||318||Thursday, October 30, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.7||315||Saturday, October 18, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.6||366||Saturday, August 16, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.5||333||Thursday, June 5, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 220.127.116.11||362||Friday, April 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 18.104.22.168||330||Thursday, March 27, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 22.214.171.124||312||Wednesday, March 12, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.4||297||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 126.96.36.199||351||Wednesday, February 12, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.3||265||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.2||346||Saturday, December 7, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.1||327||Friday, October 18, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 188.8.131.52||340||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 184.108.40.20630622||368||Saturday, June 22, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.7.17||334||Saturday, June 22, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 220.127.116.11||439||Wednesday, April 11, 2012||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 18.104.22.168||361||Sunday, January 22, 2012||approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 22.214.171.124||384||Monday, October 3, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the SQLite.analyzer Package
- This discussion is only about SQLite.analyzer and the SQLite.analyzer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite.analyzer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.