Downloads of v 3.11.2
DB Browser for SQLite is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.
It is for users and developers wanting to create databases, search, and edit data. It uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and you don't need to learn complicated SQL commands.
Controls and wizards are available for users to:
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
This project has previously been known as SQLite Browser and Database Browser for SQLite.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install DB Browser for SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlitebrowser
To upgrade DB Browser for SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlitebrowser
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- sqlitebrowser.3.11.2.nupkg (0e38d11bb299) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqlitebrowser.install (= 3.11.2)
René Peinthor,Martin Kleusberg ,Mauricio Piacentini,Justin Clift
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.11.2||2095||Tuesday, May 28, 2019||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.10.1||16089||Thursday, March 29, 2018||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.10.0||2691||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.9.1||2001||Thursday, February 16, 2017||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 220.127.116.11||1650||Saturday, February 13, 2016||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.7.0||573||Monday, June 15, 2015||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 18.104.22.168||241||Friday, June 5, 2015||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.5.1||830||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.5.0||260||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||approved|
|DB Browser for SQLite 3.4.0||285||Wednesday, February 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the DB Browser for SQLite Package
- This discussion is only about DB Browser for SQLite and the DB Browser for SQLite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DB Browser for SQLite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.