Downloads of v 3.0
Sumatra PDF is a free PDF, eBook (ePub, Mobi), XPS, DjVu, CHM, Comic Book (CBZ and CBR) reader for Windows.
Sumatra PDF is small, portable and starts up very fast.
Simplicity of the user interface has a high priority
To install Sumatra PDF (CommandLine), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sumatrapdf.commandline
To upgrade Sumatra PDF (CommandLine), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sumatrapdf.commandline
Install-ChocolateyZipPackage 'sumatrapdf.commandline' 'https://kjkpub.s3.amazonaws.com/sumatrapdf/rel/SumatraPDF-3.0.zip' "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)"
Virus Scan Results
- sumatrapdf.commandline.3.0.nupkg (55d9129d2399) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SumatraPDF.exe (54e19ff0a436) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SumatraPDF-3.0.zip (083f710589f4) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Sumatra PDF (Portable, CommandLine) 3.1.2||35301||Monday, August 15, 2016||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (Portable, CommandLine) 3.1.1||5451||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (Portable, CommandLine) 3.1||240||Sunday, December 20, 2015||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 3.0||8335||Sunday, October 19, 2014||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.5.2||2336||Wednesday, May 14, 2014||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.5.1||468||Wednesday, May 7, 2014||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.5||321||Tuesday, May 6, 2014||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.4||1921||Wednesday, October 2, 2013||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.3.2||771||Thursday, May 30, 2013||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.2||641||Sunday, January 6, 2013||approved|
|Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) 2.1.1||518||Wednesday, June 13, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) Package
- This discussion is only about Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) and the Sumatra PDF (CommandLine) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sumatra PDF (CommandLine), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.