Downloads of v 3.1.6
System Ninja is a fast, powerful and effective system optimization solution for Windows. It’s designed to quickly remove junk files, improve system speed and fix problems.
System Ninja has a small number of plugins available that extend its functionality. Microsoft .NET developers can create custom utilities for System Ninja, allowing them to leverage the power of the System Ninja API.
To install System Ninja, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install systemninja
To upgrade System Ninja, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade systemninja
Virus Scan Results
- systemninja.3.1.6.nupkg (5e6a2f2c14a8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- systemninja.install (= 3.1.6)
© 2015 SingularLabs
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|System Ninja 3.1.6||1156||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|System Ninja 188.8.131.5261221||298||Thursday, December 22, 2016||approved|
|System Ninja 3.1.4||317||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|System Ninja 3.1.3||224||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
|System Ninja 3.1.1||357||Sunday, October 25, 2015||approved|
|System Ninja 3.0.4||631||Sunday, November 30, 2014||approved|
|System Ninja 3.0.3||415||Sunday, September 14, 2014|
|System Ninja 184.108.40.20640523||350||Friday, May 23, 2014|
|System Ninja 3.0.2||289||Sunday, May 18, 2014|
|System Ninja 3.0.0||347||Saturday, February 22, 2014|
|System Ninja 2.4.3||386||Friday, July 12, 2013|
|System Ninja 2.4.2||275||Sunday, May 12, 2013|
Discussion for the System Ninja Package
- This discussion is only about System Ninja and the System Ninja package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or System Ninja, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.