Downloads of v 0.1.5
An implementation of the UNIX tail command written in .Net.
Typical usage is
tail -f myLogFile.log
To install Tail DotNet, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install taildotnet
To upgrade Tail DotNet, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade taildotnet
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the tailDotNet Project itself. The binaries are identical to other package types published by the project.
md5: 7D244FC7EAE34FC1DF48AEA07C99DADF | sha1: 3879939F49BB6ACAAE32655E0EDEEC74F401E4F9 | sha256: 1DDFA66D9BB01C87629159C015DE900CB8D462FCFE06D802A8D9ABA1E3A0CCD2 | sha512: ED1CC42F206F5E9E478D6822732EB3C40109D35BED0FA256662C79C02D4C90F5C6EA5F809CA6B3BFBF11FAACB5DC7A453C2B4FD8FA98DE5A1498812A0633285F
md5: 12ABE1846E2D9FEF598062D5D43877BF | sha1: D0EB55555D03E3E6AFB6E58CF662DE9651BDC41D | sha256: 80FAED0986DE2CA737A6F92FF566AB5835B31D3D06DECAEB3CE30D611928E8EC | sha512: B014D2BC6C658E3021EB5E29A40ABBC2725CAB2B6A5E8B5D7E50527B9C228FC7A33C4745535DF6740CDF7C34114621B21A3B065A468EDCD19BFA42F7ED3F61C3
md5: EC0E2DD54144D6F6A317B7DAA715D418 | sha1: 62C2E04BBA8436912D9BCEC1EC4D4C7AFC843A47 | sha256: 4923528D3D18689D58FA30B3D822AB72A13BE21A57F13E0BC59B55B864424F7A | sha512: CCAF01F89FAB001EF2DED15B352E1DD2AB3967584A8720ACB7C6B7203240F9C896F7D46600B12E0E86B25B30779B1E5ED59CE97FB3F295AFB11D6391670265EF
Virus Scan Results
- CommandLine.dll (4923528d3d18) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tail.exe (cdbb0659b2bc) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tailDotNet.dll (1ddfa66d9bb0) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- taildotnet.0.1.5.nupkg (a17443e81cd1) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tail.exe (80faed0986de) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
0.1.5 Bugfix for the --version parameter
0.1.4 Graceful shutdown when unhandled exceptions occur
0.1.3 Implementation of the -f (follow) and -n (number of lines to output)
0.1.2 Added support for exclusion and inclusion filters
0.1.1 Warnings are written in yellow in the console and errors are written in red
0.1 This is the first public release and the only way to use tailDotNet at the moment is from the command line
|Tail DotNet 0.1.5||669||Monday, September 25, 2017||approved|
|Tail DotNet 0.1.4||319||Monday, November 14, 2016||approved|
|Tail DotNet 0.1.3||260||Tuesday, April 19, 2016||approved|
|Tail DotNet 0.1.2||256||Wednesday, March 9, 2016||approved|
|Tail DotNet 0.1.1||222||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
|Tail DotNet 0.1||207||Tuesday, February 16, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Tail DotNet Package
- This discussion is only about Tail DotNet and the Tail DotNet package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Tail DotNet, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.