Downloads of v 1.30
TcpLogView is a simple utility that monitors the opened TCP connections on your system, and adds a new log line every time that a TCP connection is opened or closed.
For every log line, the following information is displayed:
Even Time, Event Type (Open, Close, Listen), Local Address, Remote Address, Remote Host Name, Local Port, Remote Port, Process ID,
Process Name, and the country information of the Remote IP (Requires to download IP to country file separately.)
To install TcpLogView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tcplogview
To upgrade TcpLogView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tcplogview
$packageName = 'tcplogview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tcplogview.zip' $checksum = 'ccb96b26d63c7961e6dcce24ca35d6d3d330fbceacb88c1b9667cbc5ff8ea634' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tcplogview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = 'f6870aa211c9eeb2cacce17137dff20965632463ff95a20e3061897aa3ab5eaf' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- tcplogview.1.30.nupkg (2fac33582220) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tcplogview-x64.zip (f6870aa211c9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tcplogview.zip (ccb96b26d63c) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|TcpLogView 1.30||339||Tuesday, October 17, 2017||approved|
|TcpLogView 1.27||286||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|TcpLogView 1.26||254||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|TcpLogView 1.25||289||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the TcpLogView Package
- This discussion is only about TcpLogView and the TcpLogView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TcpLogView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.