Downloads of v 4.3
Texmaker is a free, modern and cross-platform LaTeX editor for linux, macosx and windows systems that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application.
Texmaker includes unicode support, spell checking, auto-completion, code folding and a built-in pdf viewer with synctex support and continuous view mode.
Texmaker is easy to use and to configure.
Texmaker is released under the GPL license.
To install Texmaker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install texmaker
To upgrade Texmaker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade texmaker
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- texmakerwin32_install.exe (573e34e9782f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- texmaker.4.3.nupkg (39bf71607f07) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Texmaker 5.0.2||0||Sunday, August 13, 2017||approved|
|Texmaker 5.0.1||396||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|Texmaker 5.0.0||195||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
|Texmaker 220.127.116.1170429||1047||Saturday, April 29, 2017||approved|
|Texmaker 4.5||9216||Thursday, October 29, 2015||approved|
|Texmaker 4.4.1||2751||Wednesday, November 26, 2014||approved|
|Texmaker 4.3||1441||Friday, August 1, 2014||approved|
|Texmaker 4.2||814||Thursday, May 1, 2014||approved|
|Texmaker 4.1.1||999||Saturday, January 4, 2014||approved|
|Texmaker 4.1||319||Tuesday, October 29, 2013||approved|
|Texmaker 4.0.4||246||Friday, August 30, 2013||approved|
|Texmaker 4.0.3||232||Saturday, August 3, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Texmaker Package
- This discussion is only about Texmaker and the Texmaker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Texmaker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.