Downloads of v 2.10
Many Web sites today use the Macromedia Flash component for creating animated ads. These ads consumes additional bandwidth and sometimes even slow down your computer.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer doesn't provide a simple way to disable the Flash component. Furthermore, if you refuse to install the Flash component, Internet Explorer will constantly ask you to install Flash in each time that you enter into a Web page that contains a Flash object.
This utility allows you to easily disable and enable the Flash component in Internet Explorer browser (Version 5.00 and above). When you disable flash with this utility, all new windows in Internet Explorer will be opened without using the Flash component. The disabling of Flash doesn't affect the windows that are already opened.
While the Flash Component is disabled, Internet Explorer will not ask you to download and install it. However, the disabling of the Flash component might cause a script error in some Web pages.
Be aware that in Windows NT, 2000 and XP, this utility will not work if you don't have permission to write to the Registry keys of Internet Explorer.
To install TurnFlash (User Interface), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install tflash
To upgrade TurnFlash (User Interface), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade tflash
$packageName = 'tflash' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tflash210.zip' $checksum = '63ae606aee64259091e7f82436d4ecdf3a6e9047' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- tflash.2.10.nupkg (7527c775bf6b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tflash210.zip (5ccd76a470a7) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
- Automatically built; if this package's version is out of date by more than a day of the program's version, please contact the maintainers and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
- Uploaded by dtgm
|TurnFlash (User Interface) 2.10||278||Friday, December 25, 2015||approved|
|TurnFlash (User Interface) 1.00||152||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the TurnFlash (User Interface) Package
- This discussion is only about TurnFlash (User Interface) and the TurnFlash (User Interface) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TurnFlash (User Interface), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.