Downloads of v 1.8.3
Toastify shows a popup, toast style, dialog on track change and it allows you to use global hot keys for Play/Pause, Next, Previous etc. Toastify is developed using C# and WPF.
To install toastify, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install toastify
To upgrade toastify, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade toastify
$packageName = 'toastify' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://toastify.codeplex.com/downloads/get/1554919' $url64 = 'https://toastify.codeplex.com/downloads/get/1554919' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- toastify.1.8.3.nupkg (7a0b69860c42) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Toastify_1.8.3.exe (87ee7e3deadd) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- spotify (≥ 0.9.8.296)
Toastify 1.8.3 - 10/3/2016
- BUG: Toastify was no longer minimizing Spotify on startup (when the setting was set) - thanks darrenshare!
- Exception handling cleanup
# Toastify 1.8.2 - 8/3/2016
- Fixed crash when clicking on toast (that should show Spotify)
# Toastify 1.8.0 - 8/3/2016
- Toastify now loads album art again
- Toastify no longer causes Spotify to consume copious amounts of system resources (Spotify readded the current playing song to the title).
- - We lose full control of Spotify, such as thumbs up / down :(
- Added setting to allow you to keep your computer awake while Spotify is playing music
- We have started collecting anonymous usage stats - opt out in Settings.
# Toastify 1.7.8 - 26/8/2015
- Fixed toast stealing focus (thanks to everyone who reported this)
- Fixed version constantly bugging to update
# Toastify 1.7.7 - 12/8/2015
- Fixed incorrect binaries pushed in 1.7.6 which caused the toasts to disappear on some devices
# Toastify 1.7.6 - 10/8/2015
- Support for extracting Artist / Song from the latest version of Spotify (thanks arosner3 and emptythecache!)
- Fixed empty toast during launch
- Fixed fps drop (in at least one case) as per https://toastify.codeplex.com/discussions/641430
# Toastify 1.7.5 - 23/3/2015
- Experimental hotkeys for thumbs up and thumbs down (fixes a long standing request, #11693)
- 13363 - use regular - instead of Unicode dash for "artist - title" to help with some older bits of ASCII only software
# Toastify 1.7.4 - 22/3/2015
- Added a setting to minimize Spotify on launch
- Feature Request 13516: Save current track to file (useful for scenarios such as piping the current playing track to Open Broadcaster Software etc.)
- Installer will now terminate any lingering ChromeDriver processes
# Toastify 1.7.3 - 20/3/2015
- Remove warning that hotkeys without a modifier are invalid (since they were, in fact, valid). Tracked under issue #13510
- More robust killing of Spotify (cleanly and eventually forcefully) when exiting Toastify
- Avoid potential for duplicate hotkey entries in the Settings list
# Toastify 1.7.2
- Corrected version (bug #13508)
- Added support for Win key in hotkeys (thanks bwp11!)
# Toastify 1.7.1
- Support for Spotify v1
- This support is much more invasive than previous versions due to changes made by Spotify (primarily the removal of the Artist / Track from the title bar). It has some benefits, but also comes with some down sides (we must restart Spotify when launching Toastify). There will also be bugs.
- Support for Toast positioning on high-DPI screens, you may need to re-position your Toasts
|toastify 1.8.3||1508||Thursday, April 7, 2016||approved|
|toastify 1.7.8||343||Wednesday, October 21, 2015||approved|
|toastify 1.7.3||373||Monday, March 23, 2015||approved|
|toastify 1.6.6||471||Tuesday, August 19, 2014|
|toastify 1.6.3||281||Wednesday, June 25, 2014|
Discussion for the toastify Package
- This discussion is only about toastify and the toastify package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or toastify, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.