Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
ToDoList is a rare form of task management tool, one that allows you to repeatedly sub-divide your tasks into more manageable pieces whilst still presenting a clean and intuitive user experience.
ToDoList has been in continuous development for the last 10 years and is an ongoing project.
Your tasklists are stored in XML which provides many opportunities for advanced formatting and printing using stylesheets.
ToDoList's flexible design makes it ideal for both IT related projects as well as more general GTD uses.
To install ToDoList, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install todolist
To upgrade ToDoList, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade todolist
$packageName = 'todolist' $url = 'http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip' $checksum = 'cfa8ea562520e933e6b9da511e6c474c288cd10b' $checksumType = 'sha1' $url64 = $url $checksum64 = $checksum $checksumType64 = $checksumType $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "ToDoList.exe" $ignoreFileUp = Join-Path $toolsDir "TDLUninstall.exe" $ignoreFileUn = Join-Path $toolsDir "TDLUpdate.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null Set-Content -Path ("$ignoreFileUp.ignore") ` -Value $null Set-Content -Path ("$ignoreFileUn.ignore") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- todolist.18.104.22.168.nupkg (2db7310aed0b) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- todolist_exe.zip (608dfeb3aa40) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 AbstractSpoon Software
22.214.171.124 (20 Jan 2016)
- Fixed loading of Ansi tasklists
7.0.12 (14 Jan 2016)
- Fixed bug where pasting a text fragment from Firefox would display the wrong source URL
- Fixed List View selection render artifacts in full screen when resizing the title pane
- Fixed inability to tab to Status field after making the field 'read-only'
- Fixed '--unnamed--' attributes appearing in the CSV Import dialog
- Fixed 'Preference > User defined tools' to support relative tool and icon paths
- Fixed 'Task Comments Preferred Format' not being used for new tasks
- Fixed Tree and List views to hide the attribute pane when no columns are visible
- Possibly fixed 'Server is Busy' message from MS Word during Print, Print Preview, HTML Export, Transforming
- All tasklists are now saved as Unicode for forwards-compatibility with 7.1
|ToDoList 126.96.36.199||823||Wednesday, February 3, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the ToDoList Package
- This discussion is only about ToDoList and the ToDoList package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ToDoList, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.