Downloads of v 1.00
Many Web sites today use the Macromedia Flash component for creating animated ads.
These ads consumes additional bandwidth and sometimes even slow down your computer.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer doesn't provide a simple way to disable the Flash component. Furthermore, if you refuse to install the Flash component, Internet Explorer will constantly ask you to install Flash in each time that you enter into a Web page that contains a Flash object.
To install TurnFlash (Command-line), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install turnflash
To upgrade TurnFlash (Command-line), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade turnflash
$packageName = 'turnflash' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/tflash.zip' $checksum = '0f322ad8750128ab96f329915baac31ae047129a' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- turnflash.1.00.nupkg (eba47f79df9d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- tflash.zip (aa869cb63f17) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
- Automatically built; if this package's version is out of date by more than a day of the program's version, please contact the maintainers and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
- Uploaded by dtgm
|TurnFlash (Command-line) 1.00||456||Friday, December 25, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the TurnFlash (Command-line) Package
- This discussion is only about TurnFlash (Command-line) and the TurnFlash (Command-line) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TurnFlash (Command-line), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.