Downloads of v 1.8.5
TypeScript for Visual Studio 2013 provides a TypeScript editor and compiler for Visual Studio 2013.
Note: Adapted from TypeScript.vs for Visual Studio 2012 (https://chocolatey.org/packages/typescript.vs)
To install TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install typescript.vs2013
To upgrade TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade typescript.vs2013
$packageName = "typescript.vs2013" $installerType = "exe" $silentArgs= "/quiet" $url = "http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/4/3/443F86B7-A89F-48E6-AC96-0AAC2A910A29/TS1.8.5-VSUOOB.50301.00/TypeScript_Dev12.exe" Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes @(0)
Virus Scan Results
- typescript.vs2013.1.8.5.nupkg (459757e8152e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- TypeScript_Dev12.exe (2a3a8cfec94d) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) 1.8.5||661||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) 1.8.2||261||Wednesday, February 24, 2016||approved|
|TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) 1.7.5||451||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
|TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) 1.0.0||298||Sunday, April 19, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) Package
- This discussion is only about TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) and the TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or TypeScript.VS (Visual Studio 2013), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.