Downloads of v 1.24
You can use it to get installed programs information for your local system, for remote computer on your network, and for external hard-drive plugged to your computer. It also allows you to easily uninstall a software on your local computer and remote computer (Including quiet uninstall if the installer supports it).
MyUninstaller vs UninstallView
MyUninstaller is a very old tool originally developed in 2003 and it's now considered as outdated. UninstallView replaces the old MyUninstaller tool.
This tool works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
To install Nir UninstallView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install uninstallview
To upgrade Nir UninstallView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade uninstallview
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'uninstallview' $url = 'https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/uninstallview.zip' $url64 = 'https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/uninstallview-x64.zip' $checksum = 'F1B5330FA2A6A220BA7735940161BEC2D26116DFFC5C9EBA8DE0A1330E5BD872' $checksum64 = '3981CA9AF254826B0728ACEB6EFEBBFB48A57669A97FC6357A7CB248D4FA0360' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir\UninstallView" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- uninstallview.1.24.nupkg (59e0e7ca0a41) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- uninstallview-x64.zip (3981ca9af254) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- uninstallview.zip (f1b5330fa2a6) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2017 Nir Sofer
|Nir UninstallView 1.24||747||Sunday, December 2, 2018||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.23||694||Monday, October 8, 2018||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.22||753||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.20||231||Thursday, February 22, 2018||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.16||193||Saturday, December 9, 2017||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.15||221||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.12||232||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.11||165||Sunday, July 2, 2017||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.10||166||Monday, June 19, 2017||approved|
|Nir UninstallView 1.05||193||Thursday, May 18, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Nir UninstallView Package
- This discussion is only about Nir UninstallView and the Nir UninstallView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nir UninstallView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.