Downloads of v 2.79
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used.
For each USB device, extended information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more...
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as to disable and enable USB devices.
You can also use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
To install USBDeview, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install usbdeview
To upgrade USBDeview, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade usbdeview
$packageName = 'usbdeview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usbdeview.zip' $checksum = 'eefeaa7dc313b378b0df2032a01dcfe2ca2235e05b20485e72fd68f9a2cb36e9' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usbdeview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '153eeb69668fe12da147ade723068b7c174496be3eed45e42dd25b900897345f' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- usbdeview.2.79.nupkg (bb955389e7e4) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- usbdeview-x64.zip (153eeb69668f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- usbdeview.zip (eefeaa7dc313) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2006 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|USBDeview 2.80||87||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|USBDeview 2.79||291||Monday, February 18, 2019||approved|
|USBDeview 2.75||682||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|USBDeview 2.74||184||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|USBDeview 2.73||306||Wednesday, December 27, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.72||205||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.71||388||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.70||347||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.66||264||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.65||253||Wednesday, March 22, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.62||311||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|USBDeview 2.61||365||Thursday, July 21, 2016||approved|
|USBDeview 2.55||245||Thursday, March 3, 2016||approved|
|USBDeview 2.52||237||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
|USBDeview 2.51||169||Wednesday, December 9, 2015||approved|
|USBDeview 2.50||178||Saturday, November 7, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the USBDeview Package
- This discussion is only about USBDeview and the USBDeview package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or USBDeview, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.