Downloads of v 1.02
This utility decrypt and displays the list of all UserAssist entries stored under HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\UserAssist key in the Registry.
The UserAssist key contains information about the exe files and links that you open frequently. You can save the list of UserAssist entries into text/html/xml/csv file, as well as you can delete unwanted items.
To install UserAssistView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install userassistview
To upgrade UserAssistView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade userassistview
$packageName = 'userassistview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/userassistview.zip' $checksum = '5e430f65d44198a6a9dca59df094325737b14160' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- userassistview.1.02.nupkg (cb7c2c82a977) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- userassistview.zip (11b75025ac99) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2008 NirSoft
|UserAssistView 1.02||406||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the UserAssistView Package
- This discussion is only about UserAssistView and the UserAssistView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or UserAssistView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.