Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
The Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package installs runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to run applications developed with Visual C++ SP1 on a computer that does not have Visual C++ 2005 SP1 installed.
These packages install runtime components of C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, OpenMP and MSDIA libraries. For libraries that support side-by-side deployment model (CRT, SCL, ATL, MFC, OpenMP) they are installed into the native assembly cache, also called WinSxS folder, on versions of Windows operating system that support side-by-side assemblies.
This will install both the 32 and 64 bit versions on a 64 bit OS. The 32 bit version will only be installed on a 32 bit OS.
To install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vcredist2005
To upgrade Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vcredist2005
$packageName = 'vcredist2005' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/B/4/8B42259F-5D70-43F4-AC2E-4B208FD8D66A/vcredist_x86.EXE' $url64 = 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/B/4/8B42259F-5D70-43F4-AC2E-4B208FD8D66A/vcredist_x64.EXE' $silentArgs = '/Q' $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx $checksum = 'b8fab0bb7f62a24ddfe77b19cd9a1451abd7b847' $checksumType = 'sha1' $checksumx64 = 'ee916012783024dac67fc606457377932c826f05' $checksumTypex64 = 'sha1' Install-ChocolateyPackage -packageName "$packageName" -fileType "$installerType" -url "$url" -url64bit "$url64" -silentArgs "$silentArgs" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksum "$checksum" -checksumType "$checksumType" -checksum64 "$checksumx64" -checksumType64 "$checksumTypex64"
Virus Scan Results
- vcredist_x64.EXE (0551a61c85b7) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist_x86.exe (4ee4da0fe62d) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist2005.8.1.0.0.nupkg (c123d77242dd) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package 126.96.36.19960118||177594||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package 188.8.131.52||11540||Wednesday, February 11, 2015||approved|
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 8.0.50727.763||4840||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 8.0.50727.762||903||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package 184.108.40.206||640||Wednesday, January 28, 2015||approved|
|Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 1.0.0||410||Monday, February 27, 2012|
Discussion for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package and the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.