Downloads of v 1.1.9
Velocity is an offline API documentation viewer that offers quick search into over 150 documentation sets of various languages, frameworks, and APIs. Velocity is a commercial product that is free to download and try.
Some of the documentation sets available include:
Docsets are provided by Dash, the offline documentation viewer for OS X.
To install Velocity, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install velocity
To upgrade Velocity, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade velocity
$packageName = 'velocity' $installerType = 'msi' $url = "https://az699247.vo.msecnd.net/downloads/VelocitySetup-1.1.9.msi" $silentArgs = '/qn' $checksum = '9a39952f1500dc0371fd8870cb4dbd987768d074' $checksumType = 'sha1' $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $installerType "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
Virus Scan Results
- VelocitySetup-1.1.9.msi (cd0d83c6040c) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- velocity.1.1.9.nupkg (4a6851d20002) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DotNet4.6.1 (≥ 4.6.01055.20170308)
Copyright © 2017 Silverlake Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
|Velocity 1.1.9||133||Wednesday, October 25, 2017||approved|
|Velocity 1.1.8||223||Thursday, August 3, 2017||approved|
|Velocity 1.1.7||314||Thursday, March 23, 2017||approved|
|Velocity 1.1.6||295||Thursday, November 24, 2016||approved|
|Velocity 1.1.3||309||Monday, May 2, 2016||approved|
|Velocity 1.1.2||263||Friday, January 8, 2016||approved|
|Velocity 1.1.0||108||Sunday, November 29, 2015||approved|
|Velocity 1.0.6||90||Monday, September 14, 2015||approved|
|Velocity 1.0.5||531||Thursday, December 11, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Velocity Package
- This discussion is only about Velocity and the Velocity package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Velocity, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.