Downloads of v 8.0.1390
Please visit the official site at https://tuxproject.de/projects/vim/ for more information.
Used libraries: Perl 5.24.0, Python 2.7.12, Python 3.5.2, Racket 6.6, Ruby 2.3.0, Lua 5.3.3, Tcl 8.6.4, libXpm.
Build provided by TuxProject.de - consider donating to help support their server costs.
To install Vim Tux, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vim-tux
To upgrade Vim Tux, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vim-tux
#Install-VirtualPackage 'vim-tux.portable' 'vim-tux.install'
Virus Scan Results
- vim-tux.8.0.1390.nupkg (a4b0f39f210f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vim-tux.install (≥ 8.0.1390)
|Vim Tux 8.0.1390||0||Sunday, December 17, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1379||0||Thursday, December 14, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1376||32||Thursday, December 7, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1358||130||Friday, December 1, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1330||135||Thursday, November 23, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1311||95||Monday, November 20, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1305||61||Saturday, November 18, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1272||95||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1257||173||Sunday, November 5, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1203||280||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1088||423||Monday, September 11, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.1010||225||Tuesday, August 29, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0987||124||Wednesday, August 23, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0737||335||Thursday, July 20, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0642||342||Sunday, June 18, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0584||462||Wednesday, April 26, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0575||129||Friday, April 21, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0430||486||Thursday, March 9, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0320||380||Friday, February 10, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0206||316||Friday, January 20, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0194||141||Tuesday, January 17, 2017||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0123||411||Friday, December 9, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0117||154||Friday, December 2, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0066||366||Thursday, November 10, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0051||288||Friday, October 28, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0045||188||Friday, October 21, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.0017||316||Wednesday, September 28, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 8.0.005||271||Friday, September 16, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.2222||377||Thursday, August 18, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.2180||88||Tuesday, August 9, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.2153||79||Friday, August 5, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.2089||348||Friday, July 22, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.2034||83||Friday, July 15, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1998||105||Friday, July 8, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1987||68||Sunday, July 3, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1949||95||Thursday, June 23, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1913||77||Friday, June 10, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1905||79||Thursday, June 9, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1901||85||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1862||94||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1856||67||Monday, May 30, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1848||98||Friday, May 27, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1842||60||Thursday, May 26, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1832||78||Thursday, May 19, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1829||121||Thursday, May 12, 2016||approved|
|Vim Tux 7.4.1824||103||Monday, May 9, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Vim Tux Package
- This discussion is only about Vim Tux and the Vim Tux package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Vim Tux, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.