Downloads of v 14.0.25420.1
Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
This package is the Update 3 version. Microsoft Visual Test Agent and Controller for running compiled tests on a node without installing all of Visual Studio.
ATTENTION: The Microsoft Agents for Visual Studio 2015 installer will update your machine to .NET 4.6 - if you need to test with a previous
version of .NET, then use the appropriate Agents for Visual Studio version (e.g. Agents for Visual Studio 2012, Agents for Visual Studio 2013).
To install Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install visualstudio2015testagents
To upgrade Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade visualstudio2015testagents
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors $packageName= 'visualstudio2015testagents' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/e/60e06c19-2bfd-40da-8af8-4cd7b897a336/vstf_testagent.exe' $logPath = "$env:temp\$packageName_$(Get-date -format 'yyyyMMddhhmm').log" $silentArgs = "/Full /NoRestart /Q /Log $logPath" $validExitCodes = @(0,3010,1641) $checksum = $checksum64 ='94DE041C6843010EFB38791C1A9FD27B426EFBD5' $checksumType = $checksumType64 = 'sha1' Write-Output "Logs for installer is here: $logPath" Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName "$packageName" -FileType $fileType -SilentArgs $SilentArgs -url $url -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType
Virus Scan Results
- visualstudio2015testagents.14.0.25420.1.nupkg (c40fab6b31c5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vstf_testagent.exe (4c6ec3ca8182) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Shout out to @JorritSalverda for the pull request for update 3!
|Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 14.0.25420.1||13544||Thursday, November 10, 2016||approved|
|Agents for Visual Studio 2015 14.0.23107.10||820||Sunday, January 3, 2016||approved|
|visualstudio2015testagents 14.0.23107.0||401||Friday, January 1, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 Package
- This discussion is only about Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and the Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Agents for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.