Downloads of v 1.1.9
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and
framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD,
VCD, and various streaming protocols.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install VLC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vlc
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|VLC media player 184.108.40.20640811||36552||Monday, August 11, 2014||approved|
|VLC 220.127.116.1140728||3337||Monday, July 28, 2014|
|VLC 2.1.5||504||Sunday, July 27, 2014|
|VLC 2.1.3||14858||Sunday, February 9, 2014|
|VLC 2.1.2||4419||Wednesday, December 11, 2013|
|VLC 2.1.1||1574||Sunday, November 17, 2013|
|VLC 2.1.0||2207||Thursday, September 26, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.8||2072||Sunday, August 4, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.7||2173||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|VLC 18.104.22.16830527||846||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.6||88||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|VLC 22.214.171.12420713||4325||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|VLC 126.96.36.19920712||120||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|VLC 2.0.2||150||Monday, July 2, 2012|
|VLC 2.0.1||233||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|VLC 1.1.11||230||Friday, December 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.10||203||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 188.8.131.52||170||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.9||144||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.8||166||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the VLC Package
- This discussion is only about VLC and the VLC package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VLC, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.