Downloads of v 15.0.2
VMware Workstation enables technical professionals to develop, test, demonstrate, and deploy software by running multiple x86-based Windows, Linux, and other operating systems simultaneously on the same PC.
To install VMware Workstation, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vmwareworkstation
To upgrade VMware Workstation, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vmwareworkstation
$packageName = 'vmwareworkstation' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://download3.vmware.com/software/wkst/file/VMware-workstation-full-15.0.2-10952284.exe' $url64 = $url $checksum = 'c4adc199a474bdaf865f0ee661024a4b5a9e6c73d4c4047bb82128417d07c75c' $checksum64 = $checksum $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/s /v/qn EULAS_AGREED=1' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType -checksum64 $checksum64
Virus Scan Results
- vmwareworkstation.15.0.2.nupkg (7328b35f8528) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2015 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved.
|VMware Workstation 15.0.2||490||Sunday, November 25, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 15.0.1||356||Friday, November 16, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 15.0.0||1489||Thursday, September 27, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 14.1.3||1107||Friday, August 24, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 14.1.2||1889||Tuesday, May 22, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 14.1.1||2340||Thursday, January 11, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 14.1.0||569||Tuesday, December 26, 2017||approved|
|VMware Workstation 14.0.0||1351||Wednesday, October 11, 2017||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.9||1199||Friday, January 12, 2018||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.7||1998||Thursday, July 20, 2017||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.6||1391||Friday, May 26, 2017||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.5||965||Sunday, May 7, 2017||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.2||1737||Sunday, December 18, 2016||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.1||649||Monday, October 31, 2016||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.5.0||663||Wednesday, September 14, 2016||approved|
|VMware Workstation 12.1.1||600||Tuesday, May 17, 2016||approved|
|VMware Workstation 18.104.22.16880323||629||Tuesday, July 14, 2015||approved|
|VMware Workstation 22.214.171.1246824||518||Thursday, June 4, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the VMware Workstation Package
- This discussion is only about VMware Workstation and the VMware Workstation package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VMware Workstation, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.