Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.0.0:
Tags:vscode visualstudiocode azuredevops azurerepos
Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version)
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This package was rejected on 3/28/2019. The reviewer chocolatey-ops has listed the following reason(s):
This Visual Studio Code extension allows you to connect to Azure DevOps Services and Team Foundation Server and provides support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC). It allows you to monitor your builds and manage your pull requests and work items for your TFVC or Git source repositories. The extension uses your local repository information to connect to either Azure DevOps Services or Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 2 (and later).
- Provide support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC)
- Show information about repository in status bar
- Add commands to work with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server
This package will install the latest version of the extension and subsequent updates will be handled by Visual Studio Code.
If you prefer a package whose update cycle is managed by Chocolatey use the vscode-azurerepos package.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Install-VsCodeExtension -extensionId "ms-vsts.team"
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' Uninstall-VsCodeExtension -extensionId "ms-vsts.team"
- vscode-azurerepos-latest.1.0.0.nupkg (56eff171af8e) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
- This discussion is only about Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version) and the Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.