Downloads of v 1.0.0
This Visual Studio Code extension allows you to connect to Azure DevOps Services and Team Foundation Server and provides support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC). It allows you to monitor your builds and manage your pull requests and work items for your TFVC or Git source repositories. The extension uses your local repository information to connect to either Azure DevOps Services or Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 2 (and later).
- Provide support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC)
- Show information about repository in status bar
- Add commands to work with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server
This package will install the latest version of the extension and subsequent updates will be handled by Visual Studio Code.
If you prefer a package whose update cycle is managed by Chocolatey use the vscode-azurerepos package.
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-azurerepos-latest.1.0.0.nupkg (56eff171af8e) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
Discussion for the Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version) Package
- This discussion is only about Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version) and the Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Azure Repos Extension for Visual Studio Code (Latest Version), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.