Downloads of v 220.127.116.1181011
The extension uses the ESLint library installed in the opened workspace folder.
If the folder doesn't provide one the extension looks for a global install version.
If you haven't installed ESLint either locally or globally do so by running
npm install eslint in the workspace folder for a local install or
npm install -g eslint for a global install.
On new folders you might also need to create a
.eslintrc configuration file.
You can do this by either using the VS Code command
Create ESLint configuration or by running the eslint command in a terminal.
If you have installed eslint globally (see above) then run eslint --init in a terminal.
If you have installed eslint locally then run .\nodemodules.bin\eslint --init under Windows and ./nodemodules/.bin/eslint --init under Linux and Mac.
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-eslint
To upgrade Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-eslint
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-eslint.18.104.22.16881011.nupkg (f865fa55d25f) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension 22.214.171.12481011||256||Thursday, October 11, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension 126.96.36.19980620||207||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension 1.0.0||629||Monday, November 14, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension and the Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code ESLint Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.