Downloads of v 0.1
Windows WiFi Manager
After a podcast discussion with Troy Hunt discussing how WiFi profiles for unsecured networks on your laptop or smartphone are vulnerable to spoofing, Scott wrote this utility to find and delete these profiles. You should definitely run this to clean up these values, because someone could imitate an unsecured network - and your device will happily connect to it without your knowledge.
To install Windows WiFi Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wifi-manager
To upgrade Windows WiFi Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wifi-manager
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|Windows WiFi Manager 0.1||1086||Friday, June 7, 2013|
Discussion for the Windows WiFi Manager Package
- This discussion is only about Windows WiFi Manager and the Windows WiFi Manager package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows WiFi Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.