Downloads of v 0.1
Windows WiFi Manager
After a podcast discussion with Troy Hunt discussing how WiFi profiles for unsecured networks on your laptop or smartphone are vulnerable to spoofing, Scott wrote this utility to find and delete these profiles. You should definitely run this to clean up these values, because someone could imitate an unsecured network - and your device will happily connect to it without your knowledge.
To install Windows WiFi Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst wifi-manager
This package has no dependencies.
|Windows WiFi Manager 0.1||390||Friday, June 07, 2013|
Discussion for the Windows WiFi Manager Package
- This discussion is only about Windows WiFi Manager and the Windows WiFi Manager package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows WiFi Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.