Downloads of v 1.0.0
This program is designed to write a raw disk image to removable SD or USB flash devices or backup these devices to a raw image file. It is very useful for embedded development, namely Arm development projects (Android, Ubuntu on Arm, etc). Anyone is free to branch and modify this program. Patches are always welcome.
Simply run the utility, point it at your img, and then select the removable device to write to.
This utility can not write CD-ROMs.
Warning: Issues have been reported when using to write to USB Floppy drives (and occasionally other USB devices, although very rare). It is highly recommended that before an image is written to a device, the user should do a Read to a temporary file first. If this fails, please report the failure along with your system information (file a new bug, NOT a review).
To install Win32 Disk Imager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install win32diskimager
To upgrade Win32 Disk Imager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade win32diskimager
Virus Scan Results
- win32diskimager.1.0.0.nupkg (d7c2ac097570) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- win32diskimager.install (= 1.0.0)
© ImageWriter developers
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Win32 Disk Imager 1.0.0||5619||Wednesday, March 8, 2017||approved|
|Win32 Disk Imager 0.9.5||2725||Wednesday, July 8, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Win32 Disk Imager Package
- This discussion is only about Win32 Disk Imager and the Win32 Disk Imager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Win32 Disk Imager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.