Downloads of v 1.25
WinCrashReport provides an alternative to the built-in crash reporting program of Windows operating system.
When application crashes in your system and Windows displays the internal crash window of the operating system, you can run WinCrashReport, and get extensive report about the crashed application.
The crash report of WinCrashReport is displayed as simple text or in HTML, and includes the following information: Crash memory address, Exception code, Exception description, Strings found in the stack, call stack, processor registers, modules list, threads list, and more...
To install WinCrashReport, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wincrashreport
To upgrade WinCrashReport, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wincrashreport
$packageName = 'wincrashreport' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wincrashreport.zip' $checksum = '2d754c8d4041b01809638bf07e366a5fd018fee12d263b1323306f5166476e4e' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wincrashreport-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '54d9495cc620de5eb96166763d7c5ee9d6106a9fd244ab7f5b478135c38c1028' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- wincrashreport.1.25.nupkg (921701cc2cec) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wincrashreport.exe (6638857a3bf1) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wincrashreport.exe (edd9545c53eb) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wincrashreport-x64.zip (54d9495cc620) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wincrashreport.zip (2d754c8d4041) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WinCrashReport 1.25||432||Monday, August 1, 2016||approved|
|WinCrashReport 1.23||251||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WinCrashReport Package
- This discussion is only about WinCrashReport and the WinCrashReport package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinCrashReport, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.