Downloads of v 7.1.1
If you are new to programming, check out the book Python Programming Fundamentals and accompanying screen casts, which use Wing IDE 101 to teach programming with Python.
Wing 101 is free to use for any purpose and does not require a license to run.
To install Wing 101 Python IDE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wingide101
To upgrade Wing 101 Python IDE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wingide101
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'wingide101' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://wingware.com/pub/wing-101/220.127.116.11/wing-101-18.104.22.168.exe' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -Checksum 5B665C0C775C53CDD93C62B1ABB16A1DE1049659CEC85C94F0CADBAEA8E9B2E1 -ChecksumType sha256
Virus Scan Results
- wingide22.214.171.124.nupkg (5a94ad1f0bbf) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wing-101-126.96.36.199.exe (5b665c0c775c) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1999-2019 Wingware
|Wing 101 Python IDE 7.1.1||18||Sunday, September 8, 2019||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 7.1.0||80||Thursday, August 8, 2019||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 7.0.3||41||Saturday, June 8, 2019||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 6.1.5||103||Monday, March 11, 2019||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 6.0.12||319||Friday, May 18, 2018||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 188.8.131.52||147||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 184.108.40.206||162||Monday, December 18, 2017||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 220.127.116.11||179||Thursday, November 16, 2017||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 18.104.22.168||207||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 22.214.171.124||200||Friday, July 14, 2017||approved|
|Wing 101 Python IDE 126.96.36.199||277||Sunday, March 26, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Wing 101 Python IDE Package
- This discussion is only about Wing 101 Python IDE and the Wing 101 Python IDE package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Wing 101 Python IDE, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.