Downloads of v 1.32
WinLogOnView is a simple tool for Windows Vista/7/8/2008 that analyses the security event log of Windows operating system, and detects the date/time that users logged on and logged off.
For every time that a user log on/log off to your system, the following information is displayed: Logon ID, User Name, Domain, Computer, Logon Time, Logoff Time, Duration, and network address.
WinLogOnView also allows you to easily export the logon sessions information to tab-delimited/comma-delimited/html/xml file.
To install WinLogOnView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install winlogonview
To upgrade WinLogOnView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade winlogonview
$packageName = 'winlogonview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/winlogonview.zip' $checksum = 'aa9aa79db398eda41be5801cb219f48f7186107661d1b7dc42d86790daf39ef8' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- winlogonview.1.32.nupkg (62c0a89126fc) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- winlogonview.zip (aa9aa79db398) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WinLogOnView 1.32||44||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|WinLogOnView 1.30||131||Thursday, August 2, 2018||approved|
|WinLogOnView 1.25||230||Wednesday, December 27, 2017||approved|
|WinLogOnView 1.20||261||Wednesday, March 29, 2017||approved|
|WinLogOnView 1.16||184||Monday, February 27, 2017||approved|
|WinLogOnView 1.11||277||Wednesday, November 18, 2015||approved|
|WinLogOnView 1.10||239||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WinLogOnView Package
- This discussion is only about WinLogOnView and the WinLogOnView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinLogOnView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.