Downloads of v 1.32
WinUpdatesList displays the list of all Windows updates (Service Packs and Hotfixes) installed on your local computer. For hotfix updates, this utility also displays the list of files updated with these hotfixes.
In addition, it allows you to instantly open the Web link in Microsoft Web site that provides more information about the selected update, uninstall an update, copy the update information to the clipboard, or save it to text/HTML/XML file.
To install WinUpdatesList (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wul.portable
To upgrade WinUpdatesList (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wul.portable
$packageName = 'wul.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wul.zip' $checksum = '8de83e47da806199e46d85b2f2d3b5b0c1736366' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "wul.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- wul.portable.1.32.nupkg (2fd09d7557c1) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wul.zip (047bfe1d86ce) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 NirSoft
|WinUpdatesList (Portable) 1.32||437||Sunday, June 14, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WinUpdatesList (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about WinUpdatesList (Portable) and the WinUpdatesList (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinUpdatesList (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.