Downloads of v 8.8
XMind is an open source project, which means it's free to download and free to use forever. XMind Plus/Pro with more professional features are also available.
- Mind Toolbox - Use icons, labels, lines, notes, boundaries to draw mind maps in a professional way.
- Fishbone - Fishbone diagrams are effective to show the causes of a specific event.
- Gantt Chart - A real project management tool must have a real Gantt view.
- Import/Export - Import from other mindmap software. Export to images, PDFs, Word/PPTs.
To install XMind, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xmind
To upgrade XMind, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xmind
$packageName = 'xmind' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://www.xmind.net/xmind/downloads/xmind-8-update8-windows.exe' $checksum = 'F58D4EC34A5AAE2B3E0A9FB39FC7FE3C5F7EA2887254BBAF211FABB4C35666C5' $checkumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/verysilent' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checkumType -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- xmind.8.8.nupkg (b5f17d5830a6) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- xmind-8-update8-windows.exe (f58d4ec34a5a) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© XMind Ltd
|XMind 8.8||2271||Wednesday, January 30, 2019||approved|
|XMind 3.7.5||7248||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||approved|
|XMind 3.6.51||12210||Tuesday, September 13, 2016||approved|
|XMind 3.6.1||843||Saturday, April 16, 2016||approved|
|XMind 188.8.131.5250618||1052||Saturday, June 20, 2015||approved|
|XMind 184.108.40.20650427||224||Wednesday, April 29, 2015||approved|
|XMind 220.127.116.11||2480||Wednesday, September 11, 2013||approved|
|XMind 18.104.22.168||423||Tuesday, May 28, 2013||approved|
|XMind 22.214.171.124||487||Wednesday, November 14, 2012||approved|
|XMind 126.96.36.199||334||Sunday, September 23, 2012||approved|
|XMind 1.0.0||314||Saturday, September 22, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the XMind Package
- This discussion is only about XMind and the XMind package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XMind, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.