Downloads of v 1.80
Lightweight IDE for your Lua needs
It is simple and instantly usable for beginners (as tested with middle and high school students with no programming experience), yet feature-rich and extensible for experienced developers. Unlike Eclipse and IntelliJ, it has a small footprint and is completely customizable with Lua. Unlike TextMate and Sublime Text, it includes a remote debugger and a full IDE feature set. Unlike Decoda, it runs on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux and supports on-device debugging.
ZeroBrane Studio also provides several unique features: live coding for immediate feedback, Markdown formatting in comments for providing instructions with minimal context switching, and integrated interactive materials for those learning Lua or getting familiar with programming.
For those interested in game and mobile development, the IDE supports debugging for LÖVE, Moai, Gideros, Marmalade Quick, Corona, and Cocos2d-x. It also supports general Lua debugging for Wireshark, GSL-shell, Adobe Lightroom, OpenResty, Lapis, Moonscript, home automation, and more.
- Small, portable, open-source, and cross-platform (Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux);
- Auto-completion for functions, keywords, and custom APIs;
- Interactive console to test code snippets with local and remote execution;
- Live coding with Lua, LÖVE, Gideros, Moai, Corona, GSL-Shell and other Lua engines;
- Integrated debugger (with support for local and remote debugging), and more.
To install Zerobrane Studio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install zerobrane-studio
To upgrade Zerobrane Studio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade zerobrane-studio
#Install-VirtualPackage 'zerobrane-studio.portable' 'zerobrane-studio.install'
Virus Scan Results
- zerobrane-studio.1.80.nupkg (3746ba04708a) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Paul Kulchenko, ZeroBrane® LLC
|Zerobrane Studio 1.80||79||Sunday, December 23, 2018||approved|
|Zerobrane Studio 18.104.22.168||463||Tuesday, October 13, 2015||approved|
|Zerobrane Studio 22.214.171.124||189||Monday, July 13, 2015||approved|
|Zerobrane Studio 1.00||236||Tuesday, March 17, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Zerobrane Studio Package
- This discussion is only about Zerobrane Studio and the Zerobrane Studio package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Zerobrane Studio, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.