Downloads of v 1.21
The ZipInstaller utility installs and uninstalls applications and utilities that do not provide an internal installation program.
It automatically extracts all files from the Zip file, copies them to the destination folder you select, creates shortcuts in the start menu and in your desktop, and adds an uninstall module to allow you to automatically remove the software in the future.
To install ZipInstaller, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install zipinst
To upgrade ZipInstaller, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade zipinst
$packageName = 'zipinst' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/zipinst.zip' $checksum = 'ddce94de6933446e23f7631a9b4614a4ed99b496' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- zipinst.1.21.nupkg (fede8c75d778) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- zipinst.zip (5f086a0dc689) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2003 NirSoft
|ZipInstaller 1.21||574||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the ZipInstaller Package
- This discussion is only about ZipInstaller and the ZipInstaller package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ZipInstaller, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.